воскресенье, 4 февраля 2018 г.

Monte Del Oso "Cosas Que Salvar De Una Casa En Peligro"

Monte Del Oso "Cosas Que Salvar De Una Casa En Peligro" (p)2018 Farmway/ Underhill
In fact, I hardly could add something new to my review to the previous Monte Del Oso's album. You may go by the link and read it and that would be right what I'd like to say about "Cosas Que Salvar De Una Casa En Peligro" as well. The only thing I need to express now is the following.
Usually I listen both Monte Del Oso's albums in the iPod back to back so it sounds like one long album that I enjoy immensely. Now I am happy to declare this album got 10 tracks longer. Thank you, guys, for prolonging the magic.

The best tracks: Apocalipsis Nivel Usuario, Caminitos Del Señor, Hazme Crecer, Mucho Tiempo Demasiado

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий