вторник, 29 сентября 2020 г.

Sr. Chinarro "El Bando Bueno"

Sr. Chinarro "El Bando Bueno" (p)2020 Mushroom Pillow

I do believe "El Bando Bueno" might easily be considered the career's best for Sr. Chinarro as it's got everything for that. It's ideal, undoubtedly. Regarding his earlier legacy (let’s say, every album up to “Enhorabuena A Los Cuatro”), I mostly like all these albums but there always are the songs that I don’t like. This is the album where I like every particular song. I insist on there is no weak song on "El Bando Bueno". But for me personally, I still love his saddest, bleakest, most brooding releases (namely "Perspectiva Caballera" and "El Progreso") more than this one because this one sounds a bit too comfortable. It sounds like the man is... happy?

SPTF


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий