вторник, 17 декабря 2019 г.

The Best Of 2019. Top10 EPs and mini-albums

Starting this I don't feel good cos for the most part of the year I was pretty silent here. Was it the writer's block or any kind of fatigue (or I was just too lazy) - I didn't manage to maintain the frequency of the posting set by the previous years' experience. But it's the end of the year, and there's a tradition I can't avoid. So please find below 10 amazing albums too small to make it into the main list. I'm not pretty sure about the certain order so let's put it like this: these are the best short form releases of the year with neither particular order nor one and only number one. All of these are great.

AA MamaLlama Cuando Llegues” 
(p)Son Buenos 

ElodieBiologico” 
digital only release

I Am DiveKriegszeit” 
(p)WeAreWolves 

PararrayosRombos o Diamantes
(p)Edita La Servidumbre 

DewinterCold Like The Winter“ 
(p)Musarañas 

Les AtxesError Perfecte” 
(p)El Mamut Traçut/Hidden Track 

Moito!Ingenieria Inversa” 
self-released

NoiseedDark Matter
(p)El Hombre Bala

Walking LandsWe Live And Breathe On The Same Planet” 
(p)Beauty Fool 

Los MarcianosContra El Mundo” 
(p)Clifford 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий