пятница, 20 декабря 2019 г.

The Best Of 2019. TOP50. 31-40


40. Chaqueta de Chandal «Gimnasia Menor»
(p)Bankrobber
One foot in Jonathan Fire*eater. Instead of guitars, the heavily distorted synths are the sonic dominant of this music that I'd describe as 'shamanistic'.

39. Honolulu «Honolulu»
(p)Foehn
The album I would like to listen while seating alone on the edge of the abandoned bridge staring at the river that runs slowly underneath my feet.

38. Roig! «Disc Estrella»
(p)Bubota Discos
You can imagine this band to be the third vertex of the triangle where the other two are Da Souza and Jorra I Gomorra.

37. Sen Senra «Sensaciones»
(p)Sonido Muchacho
Post-all cross-everything male cousin of Amaia's "Pero No Pasa Nada". The ideal pop muisc of a world better than ours. 

36. Berlina «Regresiones»
(p)Ciudad Oasis
"Desiertico", the Manuel Cabezali-produced previous album of Berlina was a runner-up in my 2016's Top50 list. 3,5 years ago the band returns with equally strong set of songs.

35. No Fucks «No Fucks»
(p)Discos de Kirlian
Pop/punk indie pop with lo-fi sound, slacker approach and great melodies. Surely a band to follow.

34. Da Loma «El Espejo»
(p)Limbo Starr
I can only repeat the same thing I wrote yesterday on Basurita's "Primer Juramento": 'The band I know absolutely nothing about. I just pressed play to check it out and then all of a sudden found myself captured'

33. Jamie 4 President «Consolation Prize»
(p)BCore Disc
"Nada Surf on speed" kind of music performed by the all-star punk band. Madrid - Sant Feliu de Guixols connection rules!

32. Rombo «Clara Montse Nuria»
(p)Indian Runners
All-female trio delivers the fragile and naive indie pop given the fact that these fragile melodies are often covered with the fuzzed-out lo-fi guitars.

31. Bifannah «Danças Liquidas»
(p)The John Colby Sect
The Galician band successfully tries to step over the frontiers set by their 'maiden trip' release "Maresia".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий